Subscribe to UmeBakari Newsletter to get the latest takes on anime, manga, and games!
We also run contests! Subscribe to get a chance at winning Japan exclusive merchandise from your favorite animes, mangas, and video games!
This month of October we’re giving away two Japan-exclusive One Piece “Best 30” Can Badget, with Nami and Robin!
Subscribe now to win!
Terms and Conditions of Sweepstakes
- The Sweepstakes is open people aged 18 years or over except employees of UmeBakari and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization.
- Entries will no longer be accepted after October 31st 23:59 JST.
- This sweepstake is Void where prohibited
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Sweepstakes and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the Sweepstakes will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Sweepstakes.
- The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Two winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Sweepstakes will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Sweepstakes and these terms and conditions will be governed by Japanese law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Japan.
- Entry into the Sweepstakes will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.